International HDR students from the eight universities were selected through a competitive process to form a group of International HDR Ambassadors. These ambassadors have agreed to:
- Volunteer their time as a member of the International HDR Ambassador Network;
- Participate in a short peer-to-peer networking buddy program;
- Provide feedback throughout the Project to inform content and delivery;
- Be a voice for the international HDR cohort in Queensland and at their university;
- Contribute to media content if required; and
- Share key information from the conference and the Project with their university and HDR cohort.